Thursday, September 20, 2007

Mind is in a tizzy

Where did we come from?
Why are we here?
Where are we going to go from here?

Of all the answers that I have received for the above in the past three decades I am most comfortable with the following:

I came from eternity -I am an extension of the Divine Source or Energy (what you call it depends on whether you believe in God or not. But that is of no consequence to me. It is more comforting for me personally to think of the Divine Source or Great Energy as God. More real. But that's me)
I am here because I wanted to be here
I am going to go back home

Fine. I am here because I wanted to be here. But why did I want to be here in the first place? There should've been a reason right? Something here must have attracted me immensely to make me want to come here. Or I must have wanted to do something different and unique, something only I could do -that could've been a motivation for me to want to come here.

.....So there you are...I spend my life trying to figure out why did I want to come into this world in the first place? What was the reason? What was the purpose?

However, it is nice to know that I am going nowhere without finding that....or rather without fulfilling the purpose for which I came here...

No comments: